Frequently Asked Questions
Here at Koko & Co. Virgin Hair, we strive to provide our clients with the highest quality of unprocessed virgin hair extensions. Prior to each order being specially packaged and shipped out, they are carefully checked to ensure accuracy and total customer satisfaction. We assure you that the hair is 100% virgin hair and as a result hair textures, colors, and patterns may vary. We highly recommend that you order enough hair to achieve a consistent look vs. mixing orders.
We pride ourselves on providing custom color options for clients as well. However, it is important for clients to understand that once you dye, straighten, bleach or process the hair in any way, it decreases the quality of the hair. If you are looking to experience the full longevity of the hair's lifespan, it is recommended that you keep all processing to a minimum. Also cutting the wefts during installation may cause a greater risk of shedding. For more hare care tips, please look below or contact us
Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm, excluding holidays
How much hair should I order
Our hair is not sold in packs, but in roughly 4 oz bundles (bundle weight can vary slightly from around 3.5 oz and up). We recommend a minimum of 12 ounces for lengths between 10-16 inches, and 16 ounces for lengths between 18-24 inches. For lengths greater than 24 inches, we suggest 16 ounces or more. In order to achieve fullness, typically more bundles are required for longer lengths.
Processing & Shipping Times
- Orders currently require 3-7 business days of processing PRIOR to 3-5 day shipping (excluding holidays and weekends). This includes time needed to prepare and process the order to be shipped. Check back frequently because the processing times vary depending on the time of year. Custom orders such as wigs and special colors typically take longer to process as follows:
- Custom Wigs: 3 Days
- Grade 12A Virgin Mink Hair: 5-7 business days
At Koko & Co. Virgin Hair we pride ourselves on maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy. However, if you are not satisfied with the product, the hair may be returned or exchanged within 5 businesses days. The hair must be in its original condition (no installation, cutting or other altering of the hair) and must be in its original packaging. Exchanges and refunds will only be processed after we have received the hair and have inspected it. The following colors cannot be exchanged or returned, as this is hair that has been lightened and/or colored (processed) by our team specifically for your order: all ombres and any other custom or lightened hair and any special requests. Federal law prohibits the return of hair that has been installed.
Where is the hair sourced
- We obtain our hair from donors located in Mongolia, Cambodia, Brazil, Russia, Philippines, India and lots of other countries. Koko & Co. Virgin Hair offers products for every ethnicity. Our premium hair looks great whether you are black, white, latina, oriental, etc...We have many clients from a wide variety of ethnicities who proudly wear our hair.
How long will the hair last
- At Koko & Co. Virgin Hair we strive to provide our clients with the best quality possible. However, it is vital to note that we carry 3 different grades of hair, that are all different quality and different price point (with 8A being lowest, 12A being highest)
- For women looking for that vacation look or special look for fashion week, 8A is the best choice because it's affordable and will can be processed and styled any way you want.
- For women looking to get a couple installations from the hair, grade 10A is recommended, especially for those looking to do their own custom color or wigs.
- For women looking for hair that will last them for years, 12A is the premium and recommended hair grade. This hair is ideal for those looking to invest in some beautiful hair that they will have for over 12 installations.
- Curly hair will last longer if not chemically processed and untangled only when wet. Straight hair will last longer with the application of heat protection syrum/spray when adding heat. Also when combing hair, it is important to start at the ends and work your way upwards with a wide toothed comb. For detailed washing instructions, look below